syntax_tools:epp_dodger

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Fri Jun 2 08:50:58 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Using epp_dodger is very nice, but the resulting tree is a mixture of
"normal" trees and erl_syntax trees. Because I send these trees to
Java, it would be much easier to have a uniform representation.

Is there any way to force the use of erl_syntax trees everywhere?

I could store the trees on the Erlang side and use rpc to query them
by only using the erl_syntax API, but it feels quite heavyweight
(there will be many more queries than creations) plus that on the Java
side the trees are mutable.

best regards,
Vlad