R11B-0 ddll_server child specification question

Stephen Han kruegger@REDACTED
Sun Jul 16 13:05:15 CEST 2006

Hi.

I looked at the kernel.erl of R11B-0 and find out that in line number 129
and 143, we have ddll_server child specification defined twice.
Of course that the latter one really controlled by the kernel application
environment variable 'start_ddll" but isn't that potentially can bring up
and trying to register two ddll_server at the same time if the 'start_ddll"
environment variable is 'true', though?

Why do we have ErlDdll and Ddll specifications in R11B-0?

regards,