lightweight Erlang with package management

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Jul 6 12:28:53 CEST 2006

On 2006-07-03 20:41, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 7/3/06, Bengt Kleberg <bengt.kleberg@REDACTED> wrote:

...deleted
>> for erlrt it could be to do install erlrt only, and inform erlrt about
>> the location of the erlang installation (soft link?)
>
> Something like that, yes. Or not install at all and just use the
> existing one.

sorry about the confusion. i was thinking about allowing for erlrt to
handle the extra applications available in repos, too. but we where not
talking about repos, so i deleted that reasoning, but not sufficiently.

bengt
--
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not