lightweight Erlang with package management

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Mon Jul 3 13:52:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 7/3/06, Christophe Romain <christophe.romain@REDACTED> wrote:
> > 2) Windows install
> I'll look at wings installer, but it will be difficult for me to help
> on windows.
> any volunteer or tester ?

I'll be glad to help, but after I return from vacation in a month from now :-)

Is there a way to identify the correct implementation to use for one's
current platform? It would be even nicer if there was a small client
that would detect the running platform and if erlang is already
installed, and if not, download and install the appropriate base.tgz.
This way, one could distribute applications and let their installation
script/program install Erlang too.

best regards,
Vlad