lightweight Erlang with package management

Christophe Romain christophe.romain@REDACTED
Mon Jul 3 12:34:36 CEST 2006

Thank you Joe !

> 	1) Remote install extension
very interresting feature !
if you have ssh or rsh and an account on all systems, using os:cmd is a
way to do that.
anyway we have erlang/lib/ssh/ebin/ssh_sftp that could help.
I'll look at

> 2) Windows install
I'll look at wings installer, but it will be difficult for me to help
on windows.
any volunteer or tester ?

> I guess it would be easy to write a package that installs a "standard"
> environment for
> windows
you're right, it's even possible to make windows base system containing
this standard environment.

> all I need is a "wget" in Erlang, and I guess something like wget
erlrt is using ibrowse