Vacancy at T-Mobile

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training & Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Sat Jan 28 18:00:39 CET 2006

The monthly downloads at Erlang.org often hit peaks of 15,000+ That does
not include mirror sites and other means of distribution. The traffic on
the list has increased greatly in the past 24 months.

Erlang usage is on a sharp rise, an obvious trend we have seen in many
countries.

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com