Vacancy at T-Mobile

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Sat Jan 28 15:13:10 CET 2006

It's been pointed out to me that, despite my
efforts to remove ads that mentioned the Erlang
Formula, rather than the Erlang language, only
3-4 of those ads actually mentioned the Erlang
language. Bummer.

I also should have pointed out that none of them
actually asked for an Erlang programmer, but did
mention Erlang as a valuable skill.

That's what I found interesting, because a long-
standing argument against Erlang has been that
nobody would want to work with it -- esp. in the
U.S. -- since it doesn't look good on your CV.

It would of course have been nice to be able to
present more than 3-4 counter-examples... (:

/Uffe