Installing the .boot file.

Danie Schutte danie@REDACTED
Sat Jan 21 17:30:53 CET 2006

Hi Pupeno,

just on the point where applications require applications, and I think this
may have been mentioned by Uffe.

We handle it by just adding the correct application information in the .rel
file and when compiling the boot file, add the additional path to the
pathlist - it automatically takes care of it.

It is not "ultra" dynamic - but it is fairly flexible since it's a once off
boot script build.