Troubleshooting a high-load scenario

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Tue Jan 17 13:21:11 CET 2006

Assume that there are 10 bots sitting at a table and playing.
For every message that a bot sends to the poker server there will be
at least 10 messages and probably more like 20-30 sent to each bot
by the poker server.

It appears that the bots cannot cope with such an influx of messages
but I would like to be sure that the issue is indeed in my harness
and not in the poker server.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/