Find out erlang path

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Jan 16 18:13:42 CET 2006

On 2006-01-16 19:04, Matheus Degiovani wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for the simple question, I'm trying to build a release tar that
> includes the runtime system. I figured I have to add the {erts, Dir}
> tuple to the options when building the tar, but I can't seem to find any
> function that returns the current running erlang base directory (i.e.
> the base directory where the current version of Erlang was started).

is the output of
file:get_cdw()

what you want? it Returns {ok, Dir}, where Dir is the current working
directory. so if you have not changed directory after start you should
get the base directory where the current version of Erlang was started.

or do you mean the location of the current version of Erlang?

bengt