Find out erlang path

Matheus Degiovani matheus@REDACTED
Mon Jan 16 19:04:12 CET 2006

Hello,

Sorry for the simple question, I'm trying to build a release tar that
includes the runtime system. I figured I have to add the {erts, Dir}
tuple to the options when building the tar, but I can't seem to find any
function that returns the current running erlang base directory (i.e.
the base directory where the current version of Erlang was started).

The only way to get it (so far, as I can think) is to read from the
win32 registry, but that seems so cumbersome. Also,
"erl_prim_loader:get_path()" returns a list of paths to (respectively)
kernel and stdlib, but not directly to erlang...

Thanks.
--
Matheus Degiovani
matheus@REDACTED

"Nem mesmo os sábios conseguem enxergar os dois lados" - Gandalf em O
Senhor dos Anéis de JRR Tolkien.