Why no news

Bjarne Däcker bjarne@REDACTED
Tue Feb 21 09:45:26 CET 2006

I hope you didn't miss the call for papers for the ACM SIGPLAN Erlang Workshop.

That's news!

Bjarne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Martin Logan
  To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
  Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 11:52 PM
  Subject: Why no news

  I have not been too active on the erlang list for a while.  It has been bugging me.  I have been developing software in JSP, .NET, PHP, Ruby on Rails and Python (we could do a much better web framework than rails or django IMHO).  It has been a learning experience but I have been beating myself up because weather my job requires it or not, I need to get back to erlang  (because it is better).  So, here I come, and my first stop www.erlang.org and I notice that first entry in the news section is from July 28, 2004.  Frightening, what is going on, are things slowing down, where the announcements of new things?  I know the list is active because I still lurk on it.  How about some more recent dates on the HP.

  Just a thought (and I realize I have done nothing to help things)

  Cheers,

  Martin

                          ClearPace

                          Martin J. Logan