Jaws - coming soon - testers and advice wanted

ke.han ke.han@REDACTED
Mon Feb 20 15:21:00 CET 2006

Sounds great Joe!!! gotta have a copy when your ready.
I am just starting a process of building a framework based on the
experience of a just finished mid-sized ajax/json/yaws/erlang/mnesia app.
I am in the design phase of pulling together all the utils and
fragmented metadata I wrote for the app into a cohesive and simple MVC
framework.
I am canvasing all the latest erlang code base for inclusion and
influence...including Ulf's plain_fsm and (awaiting) rdbms and various
ajax andf json patterns.
My primary goal is to build a high level framework which formalizes the
interaction of injecting a controller into a view and having the view
contain metadata of the client/server interaction separate from the view
layout/content.  The idea is that the controller and domain objects
(referenced via the controller and metadata interactions) are each
plain_fsm "objects" that use "receive parse transforms" to allow the
domain and controllers to "inherit" accessor, event and other framework
behaviors.
If this ramble makes no sense, hopefully, my first few sets of example
code will ;-).
But the important thing is I would love to study how to include your
ideas with an open mind to transform my own into something better.
These next 4 weeks are crucial for me as its my only time to spend 100%
of my energy on getting this framework bootstrapped. (yes, I plan to
open source the whole thing).
thanks for the heads up!!
ke han