felix.sf.net

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu Feb 16 23:41:46 CET 2006

I was in a hurry when I wrote this message.
The idea I had when reading about felix was that
one could try to write some glue code to allow
felix programs to run in threads inside the VM,
using the asynch driver interface to communicate
between erlang and felix.

Since felix is memory-safe and has constructs like
closures, flexer and parser programming support,
unicode strings, etc., and was designed to interface
well with existing C++ code, it might provide a
pretty good low-level environment for the kind
of stuff that erlang doesn't do so well.

/Ulf W