Erlang Books...WAS Re: Where to get Concurrent Programming in Erlang (2nd Edition)

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc@REDACTED
Fri Feb 10 01:55:36 CET 2006

I'm sure O'Reilly would be more than willing to publish some books if
content were furnished.  Although I don't exactly work for them, if
they are willing as you noted to publish "random pet OSS project"
books, then why not erlang?

-ryan