XP System Level Functions

Benefits Dragon benefitsdragon@REDACTED
Wed Feb 8 20:56:55 CET 2006

Recently I had some spyware on my XP computer and I thought I'd have a
go at creating some home-made detection programs in Erlang but I
realised I didn't have a clue how to do a lot of the things I would
need.  I know its got the win32reg module that's fine for the registry
but there were some other things I wondered how to do:

1. List and detail running processes
2. Identify which process is writing to disk or created/ing a file.
3. Get details of applications accessing the internet.

Anyone know how to do these kind of things or whether they can be done
in Erlang?
Any pointers would be appreciated.