Erlang Canon?

Stephen Han kruegger@REDACTED
Tue Feb 7 19:34:57 CET 2006

One vote for Yxa.

I used together with SER for digest authentication test.
IMHO, both of them have very similar feature, but here are what I liked
about YXA

1. Interpretation of the Digest authentication standard makes more sense
than SER

2. Good front end GUI

3. Running on both Linux and Windows (I put it in the INET Spectra, portable
SS7 tester. My co-worker thinks Yxa is part of that protocol tester :-P

4. Pure Erlang. In other word, inherits all the elegancies of erlang.

regards,