who teaches erlang?

Samuel Tardieu sam@REDACTED
Fri Feb 3 12:48:20 CET 2006

On  3/02, Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) wrote:

| It doesn't have to be a specific Erlang course.
| As far as I'm concerned, if students are introduced
| to Erlang in some parallell systems or distributed
| programming course, that qualifies.

At ENST (http://www.enst.fr/), we are currently reorganizing the
classes. I used to teach Erlang in the distributed systems class a few
years ago, but I stopped doing it because of time constraints for the
class.

Starting next year, I will lead a new course called "non-classical
languages" so that our undergraduate students can see many different
programming languages, concepts and styles. In this 60 hours class, I
will teach Smalltalk, Haskell, Scheme, Forth and... Erlang of course!

| The first one to give me a name that wasn't
| already on my list wins a free beer at the next
| gathering.

:-)