Memoization in Erlang?

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Wed Feb 1 14:27:35 CET 2006

BTW, If you are using a mail client that can read newsgroups, you can
access the mailing list in a convenient manner by subscribing to the
following news group:

News server: news.gmane.org
News group:  gmane.comp.lang.erlang.general

As Matthias Lang pointed out in one of the postings this newsgroup is
also available through the web, but I don't recall the page, as I use
Mozilla Thunderbird for news group reading/posting.

Also perhaps someone can enlighten me on how this newsgroup is linked to
the mailing list?

Serge