Mailing list message size

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Thu Aug 31 22:32:57 CEST 2006

Claes Wikstom wrote:
> Robert Virding wrote:
>
>> Is there any limitation to the size of a message in the mailing list?
>> I tried to publish the latest Erlog release (much improved) and it
>> quietly vanished into the bit-bucket. And the code is pretty beautiful
>> as well, so it wasn't that. :-)
>>
>> Robert
>>

> Maybe is disappeared due to the funky license you had
> attached to Erlog ?

Ah, that's because I have been contaminated by the computer gaming world
where there is a shartp distinction between commercial and
non-commercial. Anyway asking them to notify me is not asking too much,
at I don't htink so. Just some common courtesy which is possible as the
Erlang world is not yet so very large.

I would like to see the filter though. :-)

Robert