Finally: Mac Intel patches

Mark Millikan markmillikan@REDACTED
Thu Aug 31 17:57:03 CEST 2006

What is the recipe for building a hipe enabled erlang system on MacOSX/Intel?
I've copied mach_override.(ch) to erts/emulator/hipe as described.
configuring with --enable-smp-support and running make followed by
sudo make install appears to work correctly. All three modes of
invoking erl (plain, hybrid, and smp) startup and appear to work
correctly.
However:

Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.5.1 [source] [async-threads:0]

Eshell V5.5.1  (abort with ^G)
1> c(bank_client,native).
./bank_client.erl:none: Warning: this system is not configured for
native-code compilation.
{ok,bank_client}

No [hipe] in the banner, and apparently no hipe in the emulator, any
suggestions?