Noob - Getting Started Infinte Loop?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Aug 31 13:51:10 CEST 2006

On 2006-08-31 11:49, Mats Cronqvist wrote:
> Bengt Kleberg wrote:

...deleted
>> if you want to avoid ''hard to read'' you should avoid
>> NamesThatLookLikeThis. Names_that_look_like_this are easier to read
>
>   is this a scientific fact or your personal opinion?

Somerthing in between.

It is more than my personal opinion since 100% of the people i have
asked say that NamesThatLookLikeThis are harder, or about as easy after
learning how to do it, to read than Names_that_look_like_this.
Nobody has ever claimed that they are easier to read.

It is less than scientific fact since I do not know of any scientific
report that discuss the question.

bengt
--
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not