The Erlang mailing list

Mazen mazen@REDACTED
Thu Aug 31 13:41:42 CEST 2006

FYI There already are forums on Trapexit that can be used so all sort of questions. If there is a real need for a "Newbie" Forum I could have a chat with my colleagues and we could probably set one up.

Imho it would be sad to see the community split using different channels for different things when we have something that connects them all already.

Trapexit also reads in from the mailing lists (all of them) so you get a (to some people anyway) better overview.

Would a Newbie section @ trapexit be something useful?

/Mazen