Noob - Getting Started Infinte Loop?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Aug 31 11:25:45 CEST 2006

On 2006-08-31 10:50, ke han wrote:
...deleted
> about.  But not putting spaces on either side of a | or a ! is very hard
> for a guy like me to read regardless of what erlang thinks ;-).

if you want to avoid ''hard to read'' you should avoid
NamesThatLookLikeThis. Names_that_look_like_this are easier to read(*)

bengt

(*) yes, it is possible to learn how to read the former. one can become
almost as good on this as the latter. but why use something that
requires both time and effort and still only manages to achive almost as
good?
--
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not