The Erlang mailing list

garazdawi lukas@REDACTED
Wed Aug 30 17:13:06 CEST 2006

> I agree with Joe's intent...
> I think the biggest two requirement to fullfil which I don't see on
> trapexit are:
> 1 - RSS feeds (including for non-registered users; lurkers)
> 2 - forum content must get indexed by google et al..
>
> without these two features its hard to migrate from maillists.
>
> ke han

You can already access the trapexit forum through rss, more information about that is available here:
http://forum.trapexit.org/viewtopic.php?t=5859

Trapexit has been submitted to the google crawler for indexing, so it will hopefully be indexed within the next couple of weeks.

Lukas Larsson
Admin at Trapexit.org
--
There are 10 kinds of people, those who speak binary and those who don't.