The Erlang mailing list

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Aug 30 22:20:07 CEST 2006

On Aug 30, 2006, at 9:12 PM, Robert Virding wrote:

> Why not just use trapexit in that case? The forum software they use
> is one of a number of full-featured packages. It would probably be
> movable if they decided they did not wish to continue.

I don't like forums. I think this is seconded by other people.

Gmail is a very good email management interface and I would like to
make use of it. I like to be able to email posts and receive email
back. Google Groups allows this as well as direct posts and browsing
through the web site.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/