Mnesia dB size limits

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Aug 30 18:34:39 CEST 2006

I have a suspicion that when people mention that Mnesia is great with
huge data sets they unintentionally forget to mention important
details. My understanding is that call record databases are insert/
retrieve only or for the most part.

When people outside of the telco world ask about Mnesia they usually
have MySQL, etc. in mind and wonder about insert/delete/update
performance. My understanding at the moment is that Mnesia is not the
best database for insert/update/delete, much less with huge databases.

Please correct me if I'm wrong!

--
http://wagerlabs.com/