The Erlang mailing list

Simon Chappell simonpeterchappell@REDACTED
Wed Aug 30 18:22:24 CEST 2006

On 8/30/06, Michael McDaniel <erlangX@REDACTED> wrote:
>  I like this suggestion, Joe, for going to trapexit.
>
>  Regarding suggestions about google or yahoo, I tend to stay away from
>  any group/list on the 'mega systems' and would probably migrate offlist
>  if one ('mega system') were chosen as the erlang venue.

It really does depend on the individual group. I've tried some where I
unsubscribed in quick order, but as I've already mentioned in an
earlier post, the JUnit group on Yahoo Groups is a shining jewel of
help, discussion and debate. I'm sure an Erlang group would be the
same.

Simon

--
www.simonpeter.org