Erlang Book - again

Joe Armstrong (TN/EAB) joe.armstrong@REDACTED
Tue Aug 29 17:40:25 CEST 2006

I don't think PH could be forced to do this - persuaded perhaps - forced
no.

I'll write and ask them.

The book is however sadly out of date.

For those who are interested I have started writing a new book.

It has proved to be difficult to find a publisher so I will be using a
print on demand service to print the book.

I hope you'll all buy it. If you want any particular material covering
send me a mail.

/Joe