Erlang for web-developers

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Aug 28 15:41:27 CEST 2006

On Aug 28, 2006, at 1:47 PM, Yariv Sadan wrote:

> Thanks for the response. Apparently Rails has reached its scalability
> limits once my blog has reached a few thousand visitors, and now it
> experiences intermittent errors that I'm at a loss to fix. Very
> annoying.

Make sure it's not your hosting provider. I get reddit people too
from time to time and my blog used to suck when I was with Dreamhost.
I moved to Planet Argon and my site is much better now. I do run Typo.

Many people are running Typo and getting thousands of hits. Of course
they don't try to handle all their load on a single box.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/