[ANN][Article] Erlang, the language for network programming

Pupeno pupeno@REDACTED
Mon Aug 28 02:01:54 CEST 2006

On Sunday 27 August 2006 22:03, sander wrote:
> Why an IRC channel? Just use the Multi-User Chat component of an ejabberd
> deployment and so take advantage of Erlang code  8)
>
> And if you really can't drop your obsolete IRC client for a Jabber client
> with full MUC support (Psi is one of these clients that only supports the
> old protocol and not the new, more powerfull, but compatible Multi-User
> Chat protocol), you always can write some module for ejabberd for IRC
> client support. So that you can connect to ejabberd and the Multi-User Chat
> channels on it, with any IRC client.

I totally agree! Not even for Erlang but for anything else. I proposed an
#erlang_es channel to be a counterpart of #erlang. Your proposal could be
applied to #erlang itself and I am with it.
--
Pupeno <pupeno@REDACTED> (http://pupeno.com)