How to implement multiple sockets per client?

David Hopwood david.nospam.hopwood@REDACTED
Sat Aug 26 19:20:44 CEST 2006

tty@REDACTED wrote:
> [...]

This interacts quite badly with firewalls, which will usually block the
reverse connection.

You did mention this, but I think you understated the problem -- remember
that "personal" firewalls on each machine also need to be considered, and
no single network admin has control over these, even if the protocol were
only to be used in a single network.

--
David Hopwood <david.nospam.hopwood@REDACTED>