How to implement multiple sockets per client?

Jeff Crane jefcrane@REDACTED
Sat Aug 26 00:31:25 CEST 2006

I want to have a client connect to my barebones server
on 2 sockets. How are you supposed to ensure that a
second connection is from the same client?

Is there a way to spawn 2 sockets from an accept?
Do I have to listen then initiate to do this
correctly?

The 2 sockets would be one for reading (input messages
from client) and one for sending (output messages to client).