Learn Erlang in 5 seconds - competition - win a prize

Michael Fogeborg micke@REDACTED
Thu Aug 24 20:18:09 CEST 2006

Can't help falling "outside the box" (seeing a picture, instead of words),
but - how about modified version of "Game Of Life" where:
- the first life-form is programmed using erlang(-principles)
- the second not...
Then watch all non-erlang life-forms die away while you (concurrently)
tell the audience what is going on.