Learn Erlang in 5 seconds - competition - win a prize

Marthin Laubscher marthin@REDACTED
Thu Aug 24 18:41:33 CEST 2006

I enter this for the 5 second course (provided you don't speak too fast):

When there is more than one parallel concept in the problem or solution,
Erlang will be your saviour. It reacts predictably yet is closest thing to
executing native thought.

Marthin