Blogging away

Michael McDaniel erlangX@REDACTED
Thu Aug 24 18:21:27 CEST 2006

 Using BottomFeeder (http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/BottomFeeder/)
 on Linux, I get ...

"Unable to process feed or query - http://planeterlang.org/rss20.xml"
AND
"Unable to process feed or query - http://planeterlang.org/rss10.xml"

 I have successfully been using BottomFeeder for a few years.

 QUESTIONS:

 Is anyone else having problems with planeterlang RSS feed (what reader) ?
 Is anyone else having success  with planeterlang RSS feed (what reader) ?
 Am I using the wrong URL (what should I use) ?
 Any other suggestions ?

 thanks,

 ~Michael

--