Learn Erlang in 5 seconds - competition - win a prize

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Thu Aug 24 14:45:22 CEST 2006

5s:
"In the next 10 seconds you'll find out how to solve tough concurrent
problems at 1/10th of an effort and not to spent the rest of your life
debugging their consequences."

10s:
"What if you were to write a system that was OS-agnostic, would easily
scale to 100,000s of processes, would run on a cluster of machines,
would offer nine nines of uptime, and would have to be built in a week?
...  Sounds impossible with Smalltalk?  ...  Add Erlang to your arsenal
and see for yourself!"

Serge