Evaluating Internet Applications written in Erlang

garazdawi garazdawi@REDACTED
Wed Aug 23 10:47:25 CEST 2006

Hi!

I've just completed my bachelor thesis project. It is about creating good web components in Erlang and how to determine what a good web component is. It also contains information about web development in Erlang and discusses some of the history of web development in Erlang. If you want to have a look at it you can find it here:

http://erlang-consulting.com/aboutus/erlangarticles.html

If you have any question or general ponderings about the article don't
hesitate to email me or reply here.

A more complete paper on our experiences of web development with Erlang has been accepted at the Erlang workshop in Portland and will be presented the 16th of September.

Lukas Larsson
Erlang Training & Consulting Ltd.