edoc question

dda headspin@REDACTED
Tue Aug 22 13:47:41 CEST 2006

Richard,

Thank you for the info. I heard yesterday about the @headerfile tag,
but this brought its own problems:

20> edoc:file("src/mb.erl").
src/test.hrl: warning: documentation before function definitions is
ignored by @headerfile
src/encodings.hrl: warning: documentation before function definitions
is ignored by @headerfile
[...]
ok

I put the
%% @headerfile "test.hrl"
[...]
right after the -include("...hrl") directives. Doesn't seem to work.
The edoc tags I put in the .hrl files were the same as in .erl files
[@spec, @doc, @see etc], and someone mentioned the set of allowed tags
in .hrl may be more restricted. Any thoughts?

--
Didier