edoc and -compile(export_all)

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Fri Aug 18 17:23:17 CEST 2006

Michael McDaniel wrote:
>  I would like to see edoc recognize -compile(export_all) when using
>  a (your choice) option.
>
>  There are times when I would like to make my docs for *all* funs.
>  Enabling the special case using an option would be useful to me.
>  That way I can make my "internal docs" that I then remove from the
>  public doc package I deliver.

Note that there already is an option for generating 'private'
documentation (i.e., that also lists non-exported functions).

The option in question here would cause functions in modules
that contain -compile(export_all) to be shown exactly as if
they were listed in proper -export([...]) declarations, even
in the public documentation.

>  I also like that edoc reminds me when I forget to drop the export_all
>  so I like the default case of empty page.

If you just use export_all to tweak the behaviour of edoc,
then try using the 'private' option instead.

	/Richard