Tutorials

lang er erlangist@REDACTED
Fri Aug 18 16:19:17 CEST 2006

Here're my three blog posts about Erlang Abstract Form written in chinese:
1. Exploring Erlang Abstract Form--Retrieve Abstract Form from beam file
 http://agileprogrammer.blogspot.com/2006/08/erlang-abstract-form.html
2. Exploring Erlang Abstract Form--Module declaration and Form
http://agileprogrammer.blogspot.com/2006/08/erlang-abstract-form-moduleform.html
3. Exploring Erlang Abstract Form--Create and modify module on the fly
http://agileprogrammer.blogspot.com/2006/08/erlang-abstract-form-module.html