new to erlang: need ideas for server software

Roberto Saccon rsaccon@REDACTED
Thu Aug 17 19:02:11 CEST 2006

at my approach to cometd and primarly as erlang learnig exercise, and
inspired by Chris Double's Push server code I just ported the Python
reference implementation to Erlang, but it's not finished yet.

Joe, I can't answer your questions (but I am also interested in the
answer). Your thoughts about additional messages in the protocol set
are very interesting, are you going to post them on the cometd
maillist ? If not, I am going post there a link to this discussion,
because the protocol is not yet frozen at  all, AFAIK.

--
Roberto Saccon