Parsers for C written in Erlang

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc@REDACTED
Thu Aug 17 19:01:11 CEST 2006

I can't really say about CL, but Objective C has excellent run time
discovery.  Additionally all data members of a class are private, so
there is no way or reason to allow access to them.  Only the messages
matter, these are all run-time discoverable.

In fact, why bother with run-time type inspection?  Just send a
message to an object and be prepared to handle the exception...

-ryan