Tutorials

Logan, Martin Martin.Logan@REDACTED
Thu Aug 17 16:29:17 CEST 2006

All, I would like to collect and format all the existing tutorials for
erlang/otp.  I would like anyone that has written a tutorial about
anything to please forward it to me or the list.  I am going to endeavor
to format them, perhaps copy the style of the erlang docs, but I am not
positive, and then make them available.  I will credit the authors of
course.  I think it would be helpful for new people coming to the
language to have a nice compendium of tutorials.  You can forward me the
tutorials in any form and I will do the work to get them all formatted
nicely and then email the collection, as a pdf, back out as well as make
it available on the web.

Cheers,

Martin