Patently I'm confused

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Aug 16 08:43:01 CEST 2006

According to Joe, one is supposed to read the claims until
one finds one that doesn't match. Here, it is claim 1:

"...system which includes a feature module and a management
module within an application layer and a data base within a
basic operation system layer..."

Erlang/OTP doesn't include a feature module, but most
importantly, doesn't include a database within a basic
operation system layer.

In claim 2, hardware is called for. Erlang/OTP doesn't
include hardware.

BR,
Ulf W