Experimental new layout style for EDoc.

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Mon Aug 14 14:32:38 CEST 2006

Ok. Then I'd like to throw in this suggestion.

Currently EDOC only allows to include *one* custom documentation file
"overview.edoc" whose content is not derived from the application
modules.  It would be nice to be able to provide a list of such files
that may include:

- User Guide
- Configuration Guide
- API
etc.

In this case the left-side menu frame could be broken into the following
parts (somewhat similarly to how Erlang/OTP documentation is organized):

- Top level section with links to the "overview" and other supplementary
documents
- Module menu
- Package list/menu (if packages are defined)

Regards,

Serge

P.S. IMHO, having the overview link on the left side is a bit more
convenient, as it doesn't require the user to scroll the right panel all
the way to the top/bottom in order to see that link.