Commercial Mac IDE

Simon Chappell simonpeterchappell@REDACTED
Fri Aug 11 21:23:56 CEST 2006

On 8/11/06, Joel Reymont <joelr1@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi Vlad!
>
> On Aug 11, 2006, at 5:36 PM, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
>
> > Just a thought: have you looked at Eclipse and Erlide? It works on
> > Macs too!
>
> I don't like Eclipse or Java and I would like to be able to extend
> the environment in Erlang.

Agreed. I like Java well enough (it's the day job that pays the
bills), but there's nothing quite like using an environment designed
for your language from the ground up. That's why eclipse is so popular
with Java folks; it works well with Java. Other languages? Less of an
obvious fit.

Simon

--
www.simonpeter.org