How would you like to see Trap Exit bridge to the mailing li

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc@REDACTED
Fri Aug 11 20:11:03 CEST 2006

The resender should be threading context aware.  If every time someone
replies from trapexit and it gets a new thread instead of being
incorporated in the previous thread (eg: see how mail.app and gmail
does things) then my mailbox is being spammed with relevant but not
contextually relevant replies.  That is my biggest complaint.

-ryan