Mnesia and Oracle

Inswitch Solutions erlang@REDACTED
Tue Aug 8 15:50:26 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm already working with Oracle and Mnesia, and I'd like to hear experiences of the Erlang community about these databases.
When deciding over Oracle or Mnesia database for an Erlang, or non Erlang, based real-time system which factors are in favour in one over the other (performance...?) ?.

thanks, Eduardo

     Prepaid Expertise - Programmable Switches