Erlang for desktop applications?

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc@REDACTED
Sun Aug 6 23:06:53 CEST 2006

Have a look a F# - OCaml on .NET.

Also check out wings3d - a "desktop appliation" written in Erlang.

The real problems behind writing a desktop app I think have to do with
UI and GUI issues.  For example, TK is an ugly UI on any system - and
its the widly available default UI.

What I really want is Cocoa bindings.  Maybe I should write that.

-ryan